It seemed like a good time to revise and rerun this…I’ll do so periodically.
New inductees are listed in Blue
Now I don’t even believe in Hell, but I do find the idea comforting at times.
I like to think there is some sort of devine retribution for those who commit truly heinous acts against their fellowman- or their tastes and sensibilites.
I used to make mental lists of people I wanted to be in First Class on the first intergalactic, passenger carrying, nuclear missle, but I couldn’t think of anyone I hated enough to seat them next to Kathy Lee Gifford.
Instead, I’ve gone back to the simple idea that these people will spend eternity burning in hell. Please note: All these people are supposedly still living, therefore there is time for them to atone for their sins.
- The person who invented Crocs.
- Adults who wear Crocs who aren’t gardening or have a medical excuse
- The person who invented paper napkins that dispense like toilet paper on a roll.
- Every0ne at Fox News
- George W Bush
- The entire Senior Management Team at USAirways
- Dick Cheney
- The people who started the trend of wearing flip flops outside one’s own home or at the beach.
- People who wear shorts and/or halter tops- male or female- on airplanes and complain about being cold.
- Sarah Palin
- John Edwards
- The person who invented double knit polyester pants.
- Pat Robertson-who will meet his friend Jerry Falwell there
- Bob McDonnell, Governor of Virginia
- Ken Cuccinelli, Attorney General of Virginia
- The people who build off site Rental Car Centers that require you to drag your luggage onto a bus to get there
- People who text while driving
- People who talk on their cell phones while driving instead of paying attention to the road and those around them. In other words, most of them…
- Everyone who is cruel to animals
- Phyllis Schlafly and all the men at “Concerned Women for America”
- Ann Coulter
- Those who are so sure they are going to heaven and everyone else is not
- Bobby Brown-for ruining Whitney Houston’s life and career
- Whitney Houston for marrying Bobby Brown and doing that reality show
- Everyone involved with any reality TV series–especially Jon and Kate Goslin, whoever they may be
- Lindsay Lohan
- Robbie Williams- for being so talented but so unfocused, inconsistent and insecure
- All people who wear the same clothes to work they would wear to wash the car or mow the grass
- Helicopter Parents
- The TV Executive at CBS who cancelled “Moonlight”
- The entire cast of “Jersey Shore”
- The Koch Brothers
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
- Florida Governor Rick Scott
- Bristol Palin
- Charlie Sheen
- House Speaker John Boehner
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
- Broadway Producers who have set ticket prices at over $100 per sh0w
- All the writers and producers of this year’s Academy Awards Show
- Men who wear Tank Tops.
- Women who wear hip hugger jeans that create Muffin Tops.
- Anyone who talks on their cell phone in either a public or private bathroom.
- Women who wear sling-back shoes without appropriate prior attention to their heals.
- Men or women who wear sandals and don’t have regular pedicures.
- Larry King- it may be the only way to get rid of him.
- Texas Governor Rick Perry
- Legislators who vote for Daylight Savings Time extensions
- Michelle Bachmann
- Deborah Harkness- for ruining a very good book by not resolving anything at all at the end of A Discovery of Witches
- All the Kardashians- whoever they are….
- People who put their hooves up on the seat in front of them at Movie Theatres- especially if it’s next to my head.
- Virginia Congressman Eric Cantor
This is a living list….more to come.
You could have combined #25, #31 and #51 and just said everybody on Bravo t.v. My daughter actually had her picture taken with one of the Kardashians and it is posted on her facebook. I won’t tell her that you think they should all go to hell.
I am thankful I didn’t make the list.
Here, Here… off to get a pedicure, for sure.
LOVE! May I add Eric Cantor? Sad to say I live in his district 😦 FAIL!
I don’t know how I forgot to include him!